Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2 months already?

...It still feels like it was only yesterday.  I can't believe you have been gone for 2 months, the hardest 2 months I have ever had to deal with.  I miss you so much, Jayden.  I hope you know that everyone down here will love you forever!!!  I can't wait to be with you again.  I am looking at your picture right now, and it kills me to think you are not here anymore.  I can't say it enough, I would do anything to have you back.

For Easter, everyone wrote Jayden letters and drew him pictures.  We had a bucket full of eggs stuffed with love!  Next, they will be going into his scrapbook.  We had his headstone decorated with Easter bunny stickers. We tried to do anything we could to make his first Easter special (even from way down here).


Today, we went on a hike with Crystal and Cameron.  All I could think about is how fun it would have been to have you there with us, in the baby backpack.  I know you would have loved walking through the water, throwing rocks and walking through the forest with us.

I hope you are having fun up there with all of your heart friends.  I  hope you are watching over all of us that love you, and keeping an extra close eye on your friends here that are still fighting.  We love and miss you sooooo much!!  XOXO

Love, mommy  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment